Remote Job as a Financial Analyst at Baker Hughes.
About Us: With operations in over 120 countries, Baker Hughes provides better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Financial Analyst – Digital Technology
Would you like to play a key role in our business?
SALARY: Not Disclosed
REMOTE LOCATION: USA
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
Do you enjoy improving performance?
This position will provide finance business partnering support for specific domains (cost centers) within the DT (Digital Technology) organization. This person will be responsible for supporting the functional team(s) in reporting, analytics, planning cycles, and monthly close. They will help to prepare forecasts for business projects and prepare actual vs. forecast analyses. They will also handle special projects as assigned.
As a Finance Analyst as an Baker Hughes, you will be responsible for:
- Managing FP&A for specific DT domains
- Providing Financial partner services for DT project managers and support analysis
- Collaborating with other DT finance leads and HQ FP&A through monthly operating rhythms
- Completing period close activities – transactional and analytical
- Completing project actual vs. estimate variance analysis
- Creating monthly projections, quarterly forecasts, annual budget, and other planning support
- CAPEX tracking, variance analysis, business case support, and other ad hoc reporting
- Preparing, supporting, and presenting financials and business updates
- Identify opportunities to reduce overall DT costs and validate potential synergy/cost out opportunities
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Have 3+ years of relevant financial analysis experience
- Have an interest in financial planning
- Have advanced financial and accounting skills
- Have demonstrated success collaborating and building partnerships with operations and cross-functional areas
- Have the ability to interact with business leaders showing the positive influence of the organization on P&L
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and well-being activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work. Requests for reasonable accommodations due to valid medical reasons, a sincerely held religious belief, or other personal conscience objection will be considered on a case-by-case basis, including but not limited to essential job duties, in accordance with applicable law.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates for the post of Financial Analyst at Baker Hughes, should Click Here to Apply.