Remote Job as a Blockchain Developer at Lemon.io.
We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe.
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.
Why work with us:
- We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers or any micromanagement stuff
- Our engineers earn $5k – $10k / month. We’ve already paid out over $10M.
- Choose your schedule. We have both full- and part-time projects.
- No project managers in the middle — only direct communications with clients, most of whom have a technical background
- Our customer success team provides life support to help you resolve anything.
- You don’t have to look for clients and or negotiate anymore: just do what you do best and leave us the rest.
REMOTE LOCATION: Europe, Latin America, Canada
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
- 3 + years of programming experience in any of the following: Solana, Web3.js, Ethereum+ ethers.js, DEFI, NFT
- 5+ years of experience using any of the following: Python, Rust, Node.js, Solidity
- Experience with system architecture is a strong advantage
- Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocol
- Knowledge of blockchain management and data protection
- Experience in Bitcoin Core code bases and blockchain with a focus on privacy-oriented solutions
- Good command of English, both written and spoken, as you’ll be communicating with clients directly
- Strong organizational skills — ability to work full-time remotely with no supervision
- Responsibility — we want to trust you
- Soft skills — we don’t ask you to find a topic for a small talk, but being just polite is OK
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates for the post of Blockchain Developer at Lemon.io, should Click Here to Apply.
Apply today, and our team will get back to you within 2 business days!