Remote Brand & Social Media Manager at MAMAPOOT | N65,000 per month
We are a Food ordering platform/online food vendor marketplace based in the United kingdom. We are seeking a creative and talented Brand & Social Media Manager to join our team at Mamapoot Limited. The ideal candidate will work remotely from Nigeria and will be responsible for producing visually engaging content across various platforms to increase brand awareness and engagement. This role is perfect for someone with a passion for design and a desire to bring their skills to a dynamic and fast-paced environment, with the flexibility to work remotely.
- Build Mamapoot’s brand and Mamapoot community with unique and engaging content and marketing campaigns
- Design engaging and high-fidelity graphics for our social media pages
- Maintaining brand consistency in designing logos, social media graphics, newsletters, ads, web pages, etc.
- Collaborate with the entire team to achieve company-wide campaigns and projects.
- Schedule and publish posts, manage social media content, and monitor engagement and analytics, engage with community and activities that push growth for our brand
- Provide administrative support such as scheduling, email management, data entry, etc
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and consistency with overall marketing initiatives
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends, technologies, and best practices
- Report and track campaign effectiveness across all social media channels.
- You are entrepreneurial: you have an ownership mentality, a drive to act, and a strong work ethic
- You are scrappy and flexible enough to work in a fast-paced startup environment with ambiguity and limited guidance
- Experience in marketing across community management, social media, and/or campaign management
- Excellent graphic design skills and experience creating visuals for social media
- Motion graphics and/or video editing skills is a bonus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have a deep understanding of how to create engaging campaigns that ultimately drive eCommerce revenue
- Experience with scheduling and publishing tools, such as Hootsuite and Buffer
- Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication skills
- You bring a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and time management skills
Salary: N65,000 per month
The salary is renegotiable at the end of a 3 month probationary period.
We’re looking for a self-starter with a passion for social media, who can work effectively under tight deadlines and deliver results. If you’re a creative and strategic thinker with a drive for excellence, please apply with your resume and portfolio, detailing why you’d be a great fit for this role. If you don’t have a portfolio for some reason, please send us a cover letter. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Interested in this job? Follow this LinkedIn link to apply. Do not forget to enrol in the Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests course on FS Academy for adequate preparation.
- CV Review: How to get a free resume review on TopResume
- Top 10 recommended apps for Remote Workers
- 5 Reasons why Career Development is Important
- Other amazing career tips on Latest Hiring.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page