Active Recruitment: Chief Marketing Officer at Unidef
Unidef is a global organization consisting of a global network of member organizations working together to accelerate the world’s transition to decentralization through brands and actions, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people.
What We Do
Unidef Uranium is an experiment in Web3 at scale. It is a band of builders, communities, organizations, and ecosystems united by a mutually beneficial pact to accelerate the world’s transition to decentralization.
What is the Purpose of the Role
- The purpose of this role is to manage day-to-day client (Unidef Members) marketing & brand strategy needs on a single account or group of accounts – guiding customer and business-centric insights and briefs, driving innovative strategic deliverables across experience ecosystems, and owning day-to-day strategic relationships with Unidef Members.
- We are looking for bright, driven senior creative thinkers to join our team as the leader of Marketing & Brand Strategy for our clients in the space of a decentralized economy and web3.
- We’re looking for smart people who can passionately represent our clients, ensure outstanding innovation, build our client’s profile in the market, and identify new opportunities for creativities in Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAO).
- This is a unique opportunity to join fast-growing, dynamic integrated companies that are already doing cutting-edge work for exceptional clients. As part of an integrated setting, you will also work with creatives, social media experts, research, etc., to deliver unique solutions to client challenges.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Research, develop strategy, and execute integrated marketing plans to drive client awareness across all marketing channels.
- Serves as a visionary leader across their client portfolios. Is adept at crafting strategies built on innovative brand/customer experience insights and opportunities (Consumers/Culture, Company/Brand, Competitors, Category, Channels, and Capabilities) and with a strong sense of owning client success through innovative digital experiences
- Become immersed in our client’s business and industry in order to bring proactive ideas and solutions to the table.
- Able to not only develop but also discern innovative ideas and aid in their growth and development rooted in customer and business insights
- Develop strategies and partnerships based on current work and key trends surrounding business, technology, media, and culture.
- Unearth and leverage insights on consumer behavior/needs, segmentation, and targeting in an actionable way in order to influence decision-making and content creation.
- Infuse the brand, digital, social, comms, and data expertise into the briefing process to keep the brand at the forefront of culture.
- Demonstrates the ability to mentor strategy team members, in addition to be able to help manage their projects on a day-to-day basis and motivating them to push their thinking to the next level through a visionary approach to their problems
- Effectively shape project briefs, asking the right questions to define project objectives that will deliver meaningful results.
- Present insights to clients in an engaging and inspiring way, with an eye towards actionable next steps
- Manage and build relationships with clients on a day-to-day basis, with the long-term goal of becoming a trusted advisor.
- Define and deliver a brand-led communication strategy across multi-channel campaigns, and identify opportunities for innovation and improvement.
- Work collaboratively across both media and creative teams (client team) to identify the most effective opportunities for the work.
- Surface the most interesting platforms and partners innovating within the space, striving to incorporate the newest technology into our work.
- Understanding the client’s business needs and how our strategies will deliver on their objectives and KPIs
- Sourcing and developing new talent to support growing business needs
- Our clients are strategic, smart, and results-driven – you’ll need to be the same. You can expect regular client contact within this role.
What We Look For In You (i.e. Job Requirements)
- Ideally, you will have 8+ years of agency experience in gathering customer insights through primary and secondary research, synthesizing your research into key findings, and applying that to a creative brief.
- Rigorous experience working across the digital marketing mix
- Heavy experience in brand strategy, with an eye towards emerging technologies and platforms and whatever comes “ next.”
- Keen interest in Crypto, Blockchain, Defi, NFTs, and Metaverse.
- Agency experience is highly preferred.
- Demonstration of big, innovative thinking
- Extensive and wide-ranging experience in the media and marketing industries, with a mix of online and offline channels, media, and creative
- Exceptional presentation skills, with experience in presenting strategy and securing buy-in at the highest level
- Passionate about digital and well-versed in the latest industry innovations and trends
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and deliver results
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- See strategy as a team sport, drawing on your expertise and others’ in brand, digital, social, comms, data, behavioral and experiential strategy.
Nice to Have
- Previous experience working in a multinational or UK or US-headquartered business.
- Previous work experience or personal interest in the crypto/blockchain space.
- Ability to develop relationships both inside and outside the organization.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, kindly use the Easy Apply button on LinkedIn. It is important to enrol in the Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests course at FS Academy for adequate preparation.
- CV Review: How to get a free resume review on TopResume
- Top 10 recommended apps for Remote Workers
- 5 Reasons why Career Development is Important
- Other amazing career tips on Latest Hiring.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page