Remote Job as a Content Writer at Aquent.
Job Terms: Temporary
Salary: up to $50 + Competitive Benefits
Start date: 01/16/2023
Aquent’s Dental Client is looking for a skilled and experienced Content Writer to join their team as they redesign their website.
The ideal candidate will have a background in writing for the web, with a strong understanding of B2B content. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and creating a wide range of content for our multifunctional website, including case studies, interviews, and research-based articles. You will also be responsible for spotlighting their B2B offerings and selling the benefits of our services to both members and providers.
- The website serves both members and providers in the dental industry and the content needs to be tailored to both groups. The initial focus will be on creating B2B content, including case study spotlights and potential video testimonials.
- Experience in the dental industry is not required but would be great.
In addition to writing, you may also be asked to assist with video testimonials and other B2B content creation efforts.
- This is not a simple “lift and shift” redesign – they are looking for someone who can help us create fresh, engaging content from “soup to nuts.”
- Fully RemoteMust work EST
- Ranging from 20-30 hours/week
- Client will provide a computer
- Must provide portfolio, writing samples, etc.
- Experience range – 5 years
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates for the post of Content Writer at Aquent, should Click Here to Apply.