Course Creator & Coach at Tech Skool
A Course Creator develops and designs a concise, practicable, and adaptable curriculum on any of the highlighted interest areas. A Course creator further implements the curriculum through active coaching and mentorship of learners and other course coaches.
- Creative Design (Canva, Photoshop)
- Software Development Frontend
- Software Development Backend
- Product Design (Figma)
- Digital Marketing
Applicants must have strong practical experience in their chosen interest area and be passionate about knowledge sharing.
Educational Qualifications in curriculum studies in addition to the required tech experience is a plus, however not mandatory. Be willing to learn fast and learn well, and you’ll be fine.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please click this link and follow the prompts.
- CV Review: How to get a free resume review on TopResume
- Top 10 recommended apps for Remote Workers
- 5 Reasons why Career Development is Important
- Other amazing career tips on Latest Hiring.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page