Remote Job as a Customer Service Coordinator at Acosta, Inc.
Acosta utilizes E-Verify for validating the ability to work in the United States for all job candidates. If you want more information on what this entails and your rights as a job applicant, please use the link provided to access information on our use of E-Verify and your right to work. Employer Resources (e-verify.gov)
Work State US-NC-Charlotte
Job ID 2022-218148
Work City Charlotte
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Work Zip 28217
Category Corporate Jobs
Responsible for the Customer Service functions for all assigned lines.
This is a remote position, work from home anywhere in the United States.
* Receive order issues from external parties in a professional manner.
* Resolve issues with knowledge, experience, research, and communication with internal and external groups.
* Update order in order system as necessary.
* Review dashboard for alerts on a daily (hourly) basis.
* Escalate unresolved issues to appropriate parties, including Business Managers, Customer Managers, etc.
* Investigate rules engine failures and determine appropriate course of action. Escalate unresolved rules engine issues to Customer Service Supervisor. Fill out rules engine request and submit to Customer Service Supervisor.
* Maintain client/customer criteria for handling orders.
* Update and maintain current information on prices. Ensure Sales Data Coordinator is notified on a timely basis.
* Responsible for filing documents according to Acosta policy.
* Maintain excellent working relationships with Customers, Clients and co-workers.
* If applicable, assist with Customer Replenishment (CRP/VMI). Maintain inventory data, enter order in Becton Schantz and send to customer. Manage CRP order process through delivery, as required.
* Perform special assignments for the company and/or branch and/or department as needed.
* High School diploma or GED required.
* Associates Degree preferred.
* A minimum of two (2) years previous sales support, customer service, or office administrative experience required.
* A minimum of one (1) year previous food broker experience preferred.
* Must have strong interpersonal, organizational and administrative skills, and be able to effectively communicate with others.
* Must be able to operate a calculator, computer, printer, fax machine, telephone, copier.
* Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
* Proficiency in data/order entry and software and Becton system required.
* Must type a minimum of 60 wpm accurately.
* Must have internet access and an email address available.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates for the post of Customer Service Coordinator at Acosta Inc., should Click Here to Apply.