Remote Job as an Enterprise Account Executive at Birdeye.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Palo Alto, Birdeye is led by a team of industry experts and innovators from Google, Amazon, Salesforce, and Yahoo and in 2021, our CEO and Co-founder was named 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year. Birdeye is backed by the who’s who of Silicon Valley – Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures, and World Innovation Lab – and recently closed a $60 million Series C funding round led by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused investment firm.
Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. But today consumers choose businesses based on online reputation and digital experiences. The modern marketer must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers, and they need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often struggle to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies that come from using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. They often find that their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights – and from acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 90,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
What Youll Do
As an Enterprise Account Executive with Birdeyes Enterprise Sales team you have the opportunity to attack a defined territory with a solution already driving improved reputation and customer experiences for more than 40,000 companies in North America. The market opportunity for Reputation Management and Customer Experience software is $10B+ in the US and 2-3x that number globally.
Bottom line? Were growing, rapidly, and need sales champions to help Birdeye grab market share as enterprise organizations realize that they do not control their reputation (top driver for new customer acquisition) and that they are not acting on customer feedback (top driver for customer retention).
- Drive sales growth by finding and closing business in our Strategic Accounts Segment
- Prospect into assigned territory to uncover needs for Birdeye services
- Partner with your SDR counter-part as they generate opportunities for you to sell in your territory
- Manage sales cycles involving multiple CXO decision-makers and stakeholders
- Build custom presentations/demonstrations of our product for prospective clients
- Run effective Proof of Concept campaigns to persuasively demonstrate Birdeye’s value
- Report on sales activity and metrics in our CRM
- Work closely with Product to improve product and on-boarding processes
- Manage pipeline and sales activity, conduct prospect research and be able to accurately forecast
- Work hard, play hard. We need to have fun as we succeed.
- 8+ years of quota-carrying software or technology sales as an individual contributor, ideally selling CX and Social SaaS
- Prior experience selling Enterprise SaaS into the CMO Suite
- Hunter mentality with proven ability to generate and close pipelines in defined geographic territories
- Experience selling to CMO, CXO, digital marketers or heads of social media
- Bachelor’s degree required; continued training and education preferred
Why You’ll Join Us
At Birdeye, we seek to innovate and to be the product in our category, which means we continually raise the bar to deliver meaningful results for ourselves and our customers. Our quality is world-class. We deliver what we commit and roll up our sleeves and get work done.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit community that helps you succeed and celebrates your wins! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, actively seek different points of view, and ask everyone to be their authentic self at all times.
- 100% Employer-paid benefit plans available for employees with multiple health plan options (HSA, PPO)
- Flexible PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home options available
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Resource Groups – network with like-minded “Birds”
- Abundant opportunities that come with a dynamic and fast-growing organization!
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates for the post of Data Analytics Manager at EngagedMD, should Click Here to Apply.