Graphic Design Specialist at Jed Child Trust Foundation
The Jed Child Trust Foundation is a volunteer-based non-profit that is focused on taking education to rural areas. We are currently seeking for some volunteer graphic designers to join the team on a volunteer basis. The candidate would help create designs based on the team’s instructions and guidelines. We are seeking a candidate passionate about African Education, creative, and has 2hrs to Volunteer in a day.
- Create exceptional graphic designs for various purposes and uses.
- Be available and be a strong team player
- Assist the organization by cross-working across teams.
- Passionate, creative, and innovative graphic designer.
- Please don’t apply if you are engaged and wouldn’t be available to give 2hrs in a day.
- Please also do not apply if you are seeking a paid position.
How to Apply
Wish to apply for this volunteer position, click this link to the LinkedIn page. Do not forget to enrol in the Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests course on FS Academy for adequate preparation.
- CV Review: How to get a free resume review on TopResume
- Top 10 recommended apps for Remote Workers
- 5 Reasons why Career Development is Important
- Other amazing career tips on Latest Hiring.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page