People Operations Associate at Duplo (Remote)
Duplo is a Lagos-based fintech startup that enables businesses in Africa to digitize their receivables and payables, reduce time-to-cash, lower transaction costs, and generate more revenue from their business customers.
We want to make B2B payments as simple as P2P payment apps. Most business payments in Africa are made offline….yikes. We are on a mission to transform this. We are backed by top investors including Tribe Capital, Commerce Ventures, Liquid2 Ventures, Basecamp Fund, Soma Capital, YCombintaor, Oui Capital, and others.
This is a unique opportunity. You’ll have the responsibility and resources to take a significant part in the creation of a paradigm-changing product that will impact millions.
The People Operations Associate will support the Human Resources Manager in executing Duplo’s HR strategy to ensure Duplo remains a fantastic place to work.
- Own the onboarding process for new hires
- Manage data on Duplo’s HRIS and ensure HR compliance organization-wide
- Assist in the recruitment of top talent for Duplo’s fast-growing team
- Serve as a point of contact managing external stakeholders
- Serve as a culture champion for Duplo proactively promoting and leading activities to contribute to the adoption of Company values and positive Company culture.
- Support the Human Resources Manager in the development of tools and programs that can help increase Employee Engagement
- Support the Human Resources Manager in the development, implementation and execution of Duplo’s learning and development initiatives
- Assist in the management of employee quarterly performance reviews and Company-wide appraisal cycles – ensuring all employees have KPIs
- 3-5 years experience in Human Resources Management
- In-depth understanding of various HR functions
- Proven track record of taking ownership in building HR Processes
- You will thrive in this role if you are analytical, innovative, people-centric, take ownership, adapt quickly to change, and are detail-oriented.
- Proven experience in recruitment, employee engagement, performance management and learning and development
- Proven track record of developing initiatives that have increased employee engagement
- Experience with Human Resource Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems – BambooHR
- The ideal candidate must also demonstrate the ability to listen, analyze and inform appropriately while maintaining the required sensibilities in handling confidential information.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment is an added advantage
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Law, etc
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please click this link and follow the prompts. It is important to enrol in the Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests course at FS Academy for adequate preparation.
- CV Review: How to get a free resume review on TopResume
- Top 10 recommended apps for Remote Workers
- 5 Reasons why Career Development is Important
- Other amazing career tips on Latest Hiring.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page