Remote Job as a Product Design Mentor at Designlab.
At Designlab, we know that building a diverse, equitable and inclusive team empowers our community to achieve beyond the ordinary. We are committed to celebrating our differences as they are core to ensuring that our journey is both unique and powerful.
🎉 Our mission is to build the best experience in the world for learning creative skills online. We’re doing this through courses that combine project-based learning with 1-on-1 mentorship from the best professionals in the industry. That’s where you come in.
- Leave online feedback about your students’ project work within 48 hrs
- Conduct 1:1 video sessions with your students (via Skype/Zoom/Hangouts etc.)
- Evaluate student progress according to the student’s course goals—assist with weekly lesson planning/time management
- Help students with any topics or issues they’re currently struggling with
- Provide guidance on professional development—overall sanity check
- Ensure that the quality of the deliverables is as high as it can be based on the student goals. For example, if a student wants to do a career change into UX we would expect you to be more rigorous with this student than with one who’s just learning a new skill for fun
- 3+ years of UX/UI design experience, senior or manager experience a plus
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Passion for education, design, and creative work
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates for the post of Product Design Mentor at Designlab, should Click Here to Apply.