Remote Job as a Product Designer at Knack.
Knack needs a sharp designer who can generate ideas, collaborate with teammates and stakeholders to refine them, and craft mockups and prototypes with polish.
No-code is a complex problem space that needs to be distilled down into simple design solutions. Knack is seeking a Product Designer who can help us craft elegant solutions that allow people to build software without code.
- You’ll help to shape the product direction and strategy through a human-centered mindset.
- You’ll design and ship extremely high-quality features and workflows and feel a sense of ownership throughout the process.
- You’ll partner with engineering and understand technical constraints and how to make pragmatic tradeoffs on your designs.
- You’ll partner with product to build roadmaps, goals, and success metrics focused on solving exciting and high-impact problems.
- You’ll partner with our support team, customer success managers, and others to understand the goals of customers in many different industries.
- You’ll partner with product to invest in building a program to capture customers’ feedback. You’ll dive in to create a program that simplifies how we procure customer feedback.
- You’ll help to build an open design culture within the company that advocates the value of human-centered thinking and encourages deep customer empathy.
- You’ll be a champion for implementation excellence, working closely with engineers, testers, and product owners to achieve a high-quality user experience.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- You’re an experienced Product Designer and have a portfolio of thoughtful, impactful work to show for it.
- You’ve worked on subscription-based software with a low-touch, high-velocity, product-led model.
- You’re boots-on-the-ground and can create task flows, wireframes, prototypes, microinteractions, refined design mockups, and development-ready assets. You are an expert in testing ideas and rapidly incorporating user and team feedback.
- You love to craft visually refined and highly functional interfaces that users experience as intuitive and delightful.
- You have experience as a partner in an agile development process to provide specifications and guidance for the implementation of the user interface.
- Your work’s details and nuances are important to you. You love untangling problems and continually ask “what-if” and “How might we get to where we want to go?”
- You want to make a measurable impact at Knack and are a self-starter. We are a collaborative bunch, and like saying “we” more than “I”.
- You advocate for ideas that will help us grow our product, team, and culture. This means reflecting and sometimes respectfully challenging our current practices and approaches. We are very open to adapting and growing.
- We’re looking for people who can help us rise to the occasion of each new moment in our company’s rapid growth and celebrate new successes.
The biggest benefit of Knack is getting to work alongside our awesome team of Knackleheads. We’re a funny, humble, talented team of delightful human beings that, above all, enjoy working with each other, growing with each other, and supporting each other.
These benefits aren’t that bad either, though:
- 🕧 Define your work: find the location, environment, and schedule that is best for your life and work. It’s not about separation, it’s about optimization. Our only rule is an overlap zone of 11am to 4pm EST.
- 🌏 Unlimited Paid Vacation: take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. You’ll get required days off for birthdays and knackiversaries.
- 🛫 Paid Corporate Retreats: we get together once a year at an amazing location to do normal human being things in person. We pay for your flight, lodging, and meals.
- 🚑 HealthCare: we offer health, vision, and dental, covering 75% of the premium for you and your dependents (spouse + children).
- 💵 401(k): we give you the option to automatically deduct funds from your pay to stash them away for your golden years (currently non-matching, but stay tuned!)
- ☮ Equal opportunity: we push everyone to maximize their impact on our product and company–we strongly value all of our people, regardless of title or seniority.
- 🧠 Learning Credits – An annual allowance is provided to stay on top of your game with classes, books, and conferences.
- 💓 Family support: we offer a generous paid family leave to welcome any new additions to your family.
- 💻 Tech: we provide a top-of-the-line MacBook.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates for the post of Product Desinger at Knack, should Click Here to Apply.