Remote Job as a Director of Project Development at Baker Hughes.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
SALARY: Not Disclosed
REMOTE LOCATION: USA
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
Director of Project Development
Are you interested in working in our Energy Transition Space?
Would you like to be part of a new Project Development Team?
Be there from the start!
At Baker Hughes our purpose is clear. We take energy forward making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. We have pledged to reduce these emissions by 50% by 2030, on our way to achieving net-zero emissions by 2050. You can be a major part of this journey.
Partner with the best
You will be responsible for identifying, screening and defining a portfolio of co-development projects with external organizations within Energy Transition landscapes.
As a Director of Project Development, you will be responsible for:
- Acquiring, screening and defining a pipeline of early engagement co-development opportunities in which Baker Hughes will deploy its capital and resources.
- Identifying key partner relationships with external organizations, developers, customers and business partners to develop targeted opportunities across the energy transition landscape.
- Managing co-development project(s) from inception to JDA (Joint Development Agreement) to FID (Final Investment Decision).
- Running of defining scope of project, assessing fit for Baker Hughes capabilities, technical qualifications and gaps, determining project viability.
- Leading discussions with customers and vendors until project closure and provide necessary support during project execution.
- Assessing competition, market, risk allocation and technology developments in the Energy Transition space and articulate implications to BH.
- Working with BH teams to develop best solution design and optionality with articulation of pros/cons from buyer and seller perspective.
- Supporting comparative assessment activities and partner with key stakeholders to develop growth strategies across product offerings with complex and enterprise customers.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s in an engineering, finance or business discipline.
- Demonstrate a significant relevant experience in energy market and/or Oil & Gas industry with complex Project development expertise.
- Have impressive experience in complex project architecture at an early stage including, understanding of current regulatory, permitting and development viability.
- Have the ability to balance technical expertise with commercial/financial strategy to build relationships with key customers, co-developers and vendors.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates for the post of Director of Project Development at Baker Hughes, should Click Here to Apply.