Regional Benefits Specialist (Africa/ME) at Atlas
Atlas technology powers the idea that companies can employ whoever they want, wherever they are in the world. Through our cloud-based platform, we deliver the Human Resources infrastructure that underpins international growth, leaving companies free to focus on the strategy that makes it happen.
We partner with our clients through their international life cycle from the first dip in the global pool until the moment it’s time to set up their own entities and run payroll. Atlas is here from point A to point Z.
We are looking to hire a Regional Benefits Specialist (Africa & ME) to join our HR Service Delivery Team. The ideal candidate will support, administer and solve benefit queries. The role reports into the Regional Benefits Manager, and requires someone who enjoys admin.
- Support the Organization of our Benefits portfolio worldwide
- Support the administration of sourcing and onboard new benefits providers
- Administer benefits for clients, having an in-depth knowledge of the products offered
- Solving benefits queries coming from clients and employees
- Enrol new employees in existing plans
- Deal with Health insurance, pension plan, Mobile phone, leasing providers
- Keep all the information about providers and related processes tracked and organized.
- Work closely with the billing department to ensure that all our benefits are correctly invoiced to clients monthly
- 2+ years’ experience in Compensation & Benefits, and Global benefits administration
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in HR or other business related field
- Preferred knowledge of Africa/ME
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to build strong partnerships.
What We Value
- Compensation & Benefits Administration background
- Knowledge of employee benefits administration at large, international scale.
- Back office and administration experience, HR admin background preferred.
- Able to work in a matrixed environment with international stockholders.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented.
- Proven experience working in a global service environment
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work with a purpose — simplifying global expansion while supporting sustainable communities around the world
- A diverse and inclusive environment, with over 40 nationalities represented, 90+ languages spoken, and a workforce made up of 52% women
- Flexible PTO and birthdays off
- Growth and development opportunities with access to Coursera – a leading learning and certification provider
- The opportunity to challenge yourself in a high-performing organization and leave each day knowing you have made an impact.
This position description may not describe all duties, responsibilities, and skills associated with this position. It is intended to portray the major aspects of the job. Other duties or skills may be required.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please click this link and follow the prompts. It is important to enrol in the Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests course at FS Academy for adequate preparation.
- CV Review: How to get a free resume review on TopResume
- Top 10 recommended apps for Remote Workers
- 5 Reasons why Career Development is Important
- Other amazing career tips on Latest Hiring.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page