Remote Senior Software Engineer at Turing
A fast-emerging U.S.-based company that is focused on building life-changing technology that would positively impact patients with debilitating medical conditions, is looking for a Senior Software Engineer.
The selected candidate will work closely with a team of world-class scientists and engineers to help build the company platform and expound its message. The company is on a mission to develop a platform that will bridge the gap between consumer electronics and medical devices, in the attempt of making the latter more readily accessible.
This is a great opportunity for engineers who’re looking to work with minimal supervision to make maximum impact.
- Design, develop, and maintain high-performing software design and architecture
- Independently orient towards high-priority problems, provide solutions, and follow through to tie loose-ends
- Effectively collaborate with a myriad of internal teams and build scalable solutions for everyday use
- Produce clean, efficient, and testable code
- Use appropriate tools and scripting to automate and simplify engineering efforts
- Conduct code reviews to share and receive constructive feedback
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 7+ years of relevant experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience working with Rails, React, TypeScript, and PostgreSQL (some or most of them)
- Comprehensive knowledge of front-end and back-end engineering solutions and efforts
- Ability to deal with ambiguity as a senior Individual contributor
- Deep understanding of technical debt, when to address it, and when to go on building new features
- Previous experience working in a high-pace startup environment or similar setting
- Demonstrated ability to ship products with little oversight quickly
- Past experience with app DevOps and deployment
- A healthy distrust of the cloud
- Ability to imbue positive energy in a group setting
- Proficient in spoken and written English communication
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please click this link and follow the prompts. It is important to enrol in the Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests course at FS Academy for adequate preparation.
- CV Review: How to get a free resume review on TopResume
- Top 10 recommended apps for Remote Workers
- 5 Reasons why Career Development is Important
- Other amazing career tips on Latest Hiring.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page