Remote Job as a Global Sales Activation Manager at Baker Hughes.
Baker Hughes is a Full-Stream Energy Technology Company dedicated to increasing renewable energy solutions and sustainability.
Partner with the best
The Sales Activation Manager develops a vision on an important market on the level of a product line. The are responsible for activities and processes that help the sales organization achieve business objectives.
SALARY: Not Disclosed
REMOTE LOCATION: USA
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
As a Global Sales Activation Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Driving outbound prospecting, lead generation, and lead development to build new opportunity pipeline across multiple product lines
• Partnering with cross-functional stakeholders on the creation of targeted customer outreach programs to drive profitable growth
• Conducting account research and testing out new strategies to help identify new business and/or partnership opportunities for sales
• Understanding specific applications, recognize customer pain points, and identify how Baker Hughes can help solve them and drive the best outcomes
• Developing and increasing operational rigor in salesforce effectiveness tools to help the sales team prospect and build relationships
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
• Have a Bachelors Degree and 10+ yearsr of sales or commercial experience with progressively increasing scope and responsibility
• Demonstrate success in previous customer-facing roles and understanding of the sales process
• Have strong project management skills
• Experience leading in a cross-functional organization
• Have a Customer-centric mindset; proven ability to challenge status quo and influence cross-functional and global team
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates for the post of Global Sales Activation Manager at Baker Hughes, should Click Here to Apply.