Scientific Content Manager at Olink Proteomics
Olink Proteomics is a rapidly growing life science company committed to advancing the understanding of human diseases through proteomics. We are dedicated to innovation, quality, rigor and transparency, providing outstanding solutions and support for human protein biomarker discovery.
In a few years, Olink has grown rapidly from a small, Sweden-based company offering assays for a few hundred proteins, to a NASDAQ-listed organization with a strong global presence, a broad portfolio of flexible protein biomarker solutions and library of high-quality, thoroughly validated assays that covers ~3000 proteins.
For more information about Olink, please visit www.olink.com
The Scientific Content Manager is a creative wordsmith that has a strong foundation in science and with a genuine passion for engaging the reader. You will be involved in shaping and managing the omni-channel campaign communication strategy of Olink.
You need to have a good understanding of how to write for different formats and channels, and for the different parts of the customer journey. You also need to have experience of writing for different buyer personas and be interested to learn about the pain points that are distinct for different customer target groups to be able to emphasize the value of the Olink offering and how it can make them more successful in their daily work.
The successful candidate must have strong project management skills, be very organized and thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment with the ability to adapt to change quickly.
- A thorough understanding of Olink’s products, core technologies and application areas.
- A good understanding of Olink marketing strategy, marketing OKRs and company goals.
- To stay tuned with trends in the market and needs from targeted customer segments by studying presentations and publications from KOL’s online or by attending conferences and seminars.
- Coordinate between different marketing functions as well as liaising with sales, scientific affairs and product management to secure alignment to campaign content strategy and to agreed timelines. Also ensure good role out of global initiatives to regional marketing and sales.
- Write clear marketing copy for web, social and email marketing. Also to write more comprehensive content pieces such as brochures, infographics, video scripts, case studies etc that need to be consistent in theme, over-arching message, tonality, look and feel.
- Proof-read copy from other writers or digital marketing managers
- Coordinate with designers for artwork that support and endorse the content
- Manage review and approval from stakeholders
- 5+ years of B2B marketing writing experience
- Degree in relevant scientific field, PhD level or higher is merited
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledgeable on the fundamentals of SEO and keyword research
- Experience of working in HubSpot and WordPress is meriting
- Skilled in writing and editing engaging and relevant content with attention to detail and timelines.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please click this link and follow the prompts.
- CV Review: How to get a free resume review on TopResume
- Top 10 recommended apps for Remote Workers
- 5 Reasons why Career Development is Important
- Other amazing career tips on Latest Hiring.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page