Remote Job as a Senior Backend Engineer at Ren Systems.
Who we are: ren ( 仁 ): The Confucian virtue denoting the quality of being altruistic
About the Role
As a full-stack/backend/SRE engineer with a user-centric focus, you will be reporting directly to the CTO and working in a small team of machine learning experts, designers, full-stack frontend, backend and iOS developers. You’ll be responsible for various parts of the product, with a focus on backend and infrastructure.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
What You Bring
- You’re an excellent communicator (English written and spoken) and an independent builder that thrives in fast-growing distributed work settings.
- You are familiar with or willing to learn our stack: Python/FastAPI, Terraform, Docker, Postgres, Celery, Gitlab, ElasticSearch.
- Bonus: Experience with MLOps
- Bonus: Experience with CI/CD
- Bonus: Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Bonus: Experience with AWS
- Bonus: Experience with user analytics
What we offer
- Our values guide how we work together and treat each other. Read about our Vision, Mission and Values and tell us about your favorite value in your application.
- We’re a distributed team with hubs in New York and Zurich. We regularly meet in our hubs and some of the coolest places in the world.
- We help you set up your home office and offer co-working memberships in your area. We value freedom and flexibility to work from wherever we want and set our own schedule.
- We care about your health & wellness and offer generous vacation policy and additional perks to make your work & life at Ren exceptional.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates for the post of Senior Backend Engineer at Ren Systems, should Click Here to Apply.