Remote Job as a Site Reliability Engineer at Sticker Mule.
About Sticker Mule: Sticker Mule is the Internet’s most “kick-ass” brand. We are privately owned, profitable, and powered by a globally distributed team that enjoys building happy customer experiences at the highest technical standards. Our software team operates in 17 countries, and we’re always looking for more exceptional engineers.
The SRE team is responsible for building, maintaining, and securing our services infrastructure while participating in the weekly on-call schedule.
- Remote work with flexible schedules
- A privately owned, low-stress culture
- A fun “no bullshit” work environment
We like you to know
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Build CI and CD pipelines
- Optimize and scale workloads
- Secure containers and web services
Compensation and benefits
- Salary: $120k+ based on experience
- $20,000 signing bonus
- 4 weeks vacation + holidays based on your country of residence
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates for the post of Site Reliability Engineer at Sticker Mule, should Click Here to Apply.