Remote Job as a Software Engineer (Security) at Sticker Mule.
About Sticker Mule: Sticker Mule is the Internet’s most “kick ass” brand. We are privately-owned, profitable, and powered by a globally distributed team who cares deeply about delivering a great customer experience at the highest technical standards. Our software team operates from 17 countries, and we’re always looking for more exceptional engineers.
The Security team is responsible for performing penetration tests on our front-end and back-end web services, developing new automated offensive tools and troubleshooting problems.
1. Remote work with flexible schedules
2. Varied, interesting technical challenges to solve
3. A fun “no bullshit” work environment
We like you to know
10. Excellent communication skills (English)
11. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
1. Improve security of our web services
2. Implement automated tools to reduce security regressions
3. Perform offensive penetration tests
Compensation and benefits
1. Salary: $120,000/year
2. $20,000 signing bonus
3. 4 weeks vacation (+ holidays based on your country of residence).
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates for the post of Software Engineer (Security) at Sticker Mule, should Click Here to Apply.